- ADMISSION CRITERIA
a- At the child level:
- Masculine sex, aged between 7 and 16 years.
- Does not go to school or regular absence (from school) .
- Child at risk , due to family’s circumstances or delinquency-
Prone environment .
-Aggressivety, violence, trouble in behavior .
- Child abused or maltreated (sexually, physically, morally...
Child labor) .
b- At the family level :
-Deviance and sexual abuse.
- Economic and financial problems .
- Divorce or family ‘s dissociation.
- Absence of paternal and/ or maternal role .
- Alcoholism and drug addiction.